Guangzhou Juchuan Machinery Co., Ltd History
Guangzhou Juchuan Machinery Co., Ltd was established in 1997, with a buildup area of 20,000sqm, and with more than 40 units of various processing equipment for manufacturing
of automatic rubber machines.
Guangzhou Jin Dong Fan Import & Export Co., Ltd Established in 2000,
soly responsible for international business sector.
Slected "top 50" Chinese Machinery in 2003
Newly launch first in first out rubber injection machine in 2007
Newly launch all in all out rubber injection machine in 2012
Newly launch liquid silicone injection machine in 2015
Newly launch brake pads molding machine in 2017
Successful Case :
Visit Kumpulan Jebco (M) Sdn Bhd: One of the largest auto rubber parts manufacturer in Malaysia
We visited them twice a year, and they visit our factory twice a year also. Most of their machines buy from us.
During our May visit to them, they ordered 8 sets rubber injection machine once again.
2019 ChinaPLAS(Guangzhou Exhibition) : During May 21-24th
Visitors from all over the world come and visit our booth, our vacuum compression molding machine and FIFO
rubber injection machine newly lauched in the exhibition, attracted customers' attention from every business feild.
During the exhition, we got order for 14 sets silicone rubber injection molding machine order, and more than 60
customers visits to our factory.
Visit Thailand (A Yang Thai project) :
Iran Customer Visit for 300 Ton Vacuum Compression Molding Machine
On June 4, 2019, Iranian customer Hosein Ghanadian came to our company for on-the-spot visits, high-quality
products and services, strong company qualifications and credibility, and good industry development prospects,
which are important reasons for attracting this customer visit. The general manager of the company on behalf of
the company expressed warm welcome to the arrival of Iranian customers and arranged a detailed reception work.
Accompanied by the main responsible persons of various departments, Iranian customers visited and inspected the
company's production workshops. Under the guidance of relevant technical personnel, the customers conducted on-site
test operations, and the good performance of the equipment made customers marvel! The company's leaders and related
staff have made detailed answers to all kinds of questions raised by customers. The rich professional knowledge and
excellent working ability have also left a deep mark on customers.
The accompanying personnel introduced in detail the production and processing of the main equipment of our company,
the scope of use of the equipment, and the use effect. After the visit, the person in charge of the company gave a detailed
introduction to the current development of the company, as well as technical improvements and sales cases of the equipment.
The customer has deeply impressed the company's good working environment, orderly production process, strict quality control,
harmonious working atmosphere, and hard-working employees, and conducted in-depth discussions with the company's senior
management on the future cooperation between the two parties. In the future, we will achieve complementary win-win and common
development in the proposed cooperation projects!
250 Ton Horizontal "FILO" Rubber Injection Machine Ship to Isreal
After 45 days mass production and 3 days inspection & operation training in our workshop, the first machine
---250 ton horizontal first in last out rubber injection machine was loaded into the container, and ready to ship to
Isreal customer factory. This is the first business order from Isreal, which indicated that our machine technologies
be recognized by advanced technologies country.
They are one of the biggest car rubber accessories manufacturer in Isreal, they have nigotiated and visited several
supplier before ordered with us, and finally place their order with us after they visit us and see the machine
assumbling & machine running in our workshop with their eyes. They are focus on car rubber products such as:
rubber engine mounting, rubber gasket, rubber seal, rubber boost...
When the machine finished, they come for machine inspection and machine operation training for free, operation training
including: mechanical principle/machine installation/common problems and it's solutions. Via inspection and training in person,
we can ensure customer can well install the machine in their factory, and they can easily handle with some common problems
when occurred during their operations.
With more than 23 years experince focus on silicone rubber machinery, technology accumulation and service improvement,
we are confident that we can win the Isreal market even the Mid-East market with our reliable machine and reasonable price for the customers.
400 Ton Brake Pad Molding Machine Ship to Malaysia Customer
After one week inspection and machine running test, machine performance and all parameters meet the required
standard. On June 25. 2019, 400 Ton brake pad molding machine was loaded into the container, and the cargo ship
departure for Kelang Port Malaysia on June 29. 2019. This is the 19th brake pad molding machine that imported by Power Brake Pad Manufacturing, and we keep good business cooperation for more than 13 years. This is the front & rear mould opening design machine
specially for brake pad nanufacturing.
What is the process of application development of rubber injection machines?
- Rubber injection machines will continue to develop towards miniaturization. That is, miniaturization, a small number, and no one, may become a new trend. This is because of this type of machine. The purchase price is low, it is easy to centrally manage, and the production efficiency is relatively high.
- The rubber injection multi-station machine will be further expanded. Multi-station machine is superior to long-term vulcanization and large-scale rubber products, which is conducive to improving production efficiency.The rate is not only in the molded parts such as seals and cushions, but also in the injection molding shoes, soles and rubber pumps, and solid tires.
- Special machines and general-purpose machines for rubber injection will develop towards polarization. Because the dedicated machine can save unnecessary functions, the equipment is simplified, and the price of the equipment is greatly reduced, quite competitive. Because the universal machine is easy to operate, it is easy to change the mold, and the range of molded vulcanized rubber products is wider.More sexual. This is more economical and suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises with small batches and multiple varieties, and is an alternative to flat vulcanizing machines.
- The performance of rubber injection machines will continue to increase. Although the current structure and principles will not change much, electric injection machines will become more popular in the future. The level of electronic control technology continues to increase, and the clamping pressure, mold temperature, and measurement accuracy are all more precise. Rubber injection molding machine is a rubber processing machine that uses rubber molding technology to produce rubber products. It is mainly used in the production of rubber molded products, such as electricity. Insulation parts and other items, in the rubber industry, the processing speed and quality of rubber products are especially important, as to why this is because In the rubber industry, his processing speed is not very fast and his quality may not be too high after processing, so he needs rubber in the rubber industry.
- Plastic injection molding machine, the characteristics of the rubber injection molding machine allows each factory engaged in the rubber industry to obtain a lot of convenience in rubber processing & in the system. There are many steps in the process of making rubber products. One of the steps called vulcanization is relatively slow in the processing of rubber. Many rubber products are in the process.
- When you do this step, you have to slow down, which undoubtedly slows down the speed of processing rubber into products. It uses a rubber injection molding machine, a machine for processing rubber products. After that, the progress of rubber processing will be improved. Even if it is vulcanized, there is no need to worry about it. The rubber injection molding machine has the function of simplifying the process.
- When using this machine, skip some unnecessary places. When the vulcanization process is carried out, the rubber injection molding machine can accelerate the vulcanization effect and make the product complete faster.
- This step of vulcanization can shorten the production cycle, and at the same time reduce the fatigue of the workers. The operation of this machine is particularly convenient, and the workers in the factory
- Can do a lot of effort to do more things, without wasting too much physical and labor on a single process of processing rubber products, and the rubber injection molding machine
- What is a coronavirus?
- Coronavirus is a large family of viruses known to cause colds and more serious diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). Since December 2019, a number of cases of viral pneumonia have been found in Wuhan, Hubei Province. After testing for related virus types, a new coronavirus was detected in the laboratory on January 7, 2020. Certain coronaviruses can be transmitted from person to person, usually after close contact with infected patients, such as in homes, workplaces, or medical centers.
- The main symptoms of a person after being infected with coronavirus: the symptoms depend on the type of infection, but common symptoms include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath, and difficulty breathing. In more severe cases, the infection can cause pneumonia and severe acute respiratory syndrome.
- For coronaviruses, the public should reduce the exposure and spread of the disease, such as going to crowded places as little as possible during the influenza epidemic season, wearing masks when going out, washing hands before and after meals, etc., and avoiding respiratory symptoms if possible ( People who cough and sneeze are in close contact.
- What is a new coronavirus?
- New coronavirus is a new strain of coronavirus that has never been found in humans before. For example, a new coronavirus recently discovered in Wuhan, China. On January 12, 2020, the World Health Organization officially named the new coronavirus that caused the Wuhan pneumonia epidemic as "2019 New Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)".
- What are the clinical manifestations of pneumonia infected by new coronavirus?
- The main clinical manifestations of the patient are fever and fatigue, and the respiratory symptoms are mainly dry cough, and dyspnea gradually develops. In severe cases, acute respiratory distress syndrome, septic shock, metabolic acidosis that is difficult to correct and coagulation dysfunction. Some patients have mild onset symptoms but no fever. Most patients are moderate to mild, with a good prognosis, and a few patients are critically ill or even die.
- Does early clinical manifestation mean infection?
- If you have fever, fatigue, or dry cough, it does not mean that you have been infected.
- However, if the patient has fever (armpit temperature ≥37.3 ° C), cough, shortness of breath and other acute respiratory infection symptoms, and has a history of travel or residence in Wuhan, or has been exposed to fever and respiratory symptoms from Wuhan within 14 days before onset, or If a small-scale aggregation occurs, you should go to the local designated medical institution for investigation, diagnosis and treatment.
- What should I pay attention to when going to the hospital?
- When you go to the doctor, you should tell the truth about the illness and the process, especially the doctor ’s recent travel and residence history in Wuhan, the contact history of pneumonia patients or suspected patients, and animal contact history. It should be particularly noted that surgical masks should be worn throughout the diagnosis and treatment to protect yourself and others.
- What are close contacts?
One of the following contact cases with suspected cases (suspected and confirmed cases) is a close contact:
- (1) People who live, study, work or have close contact with the case;
- (2) Medical staff, family members or other persons who have similar close contact with the case without taking effective protective measures during the diagnosis, treatment, and visiting of the case;
- (3) Other patients in the same ward and their accompanying staff;
- (4) Take the same vehicle as the case and have close contact with people;
- (5) On-site investigators investigate those who are deemed to be qualified by the assessment.
- Why close contacts need medical observation for 14 days?
- At present, it is necessary to take more stringent medical observation and other preventive public health measures for close contacts. This is a responsible attitude towards public health and safety, and is also a common practice in the international community.
- Referring to the incubation period of other coronaviruses, the relevant information of the new coronavirus case and the current prevention and control, the medical observation period of close contacts is set at 14 days, and home medical observation is carried out on close contacts.
- How can the public prevent pneumonia caused by new coronavirus?
- (1) Maintain hand hygiene. Wash your hands with running water after coughing, before and after eating, after touching or handling animal waste, or use a hand-washing liquid containing alcohol.
- (2) Maintain the circulation of indoor air. Avoid going to closed public places with no air circulation and places where people are concentrated. Wear masks if necessary. Cover your mouth and nose with tissues or bend your elbows when coughing and sneezing to prevent the spread of droplets.
- (3) When you go to the hospital or accompany you, you must wear a suitable mask.
- (4) Good and safe eating habits, separate cutting boards and knives for handling raw and cooked food, and cook meat and eggs thoroughly when cooking.
- (5) Try to avoid contact with wild or farmed animals without protection.
- What should I do if I have been to Wuhan recently?
- After returning to your place of residence, you can pay attention to strengthening your body protection and your own physical condition within 2 weeks.
- If you receive notification from the disease control department, you need to receive home medical observation, do not panic, do not go to work, do not go out casually, do your own physical condition observation, and regularly follow up with community doctors.
- If there are early clinical symptoms of acute respiratory infections such as fever (armpit temperature ≥37.3 ℃), cough, shortness of breath, etc., please go to the local designated medical institution for investigation and diagnosis.
- What advice does WHO have for countries?
- WHO encourages all countries to strengthen the monitoring of severe acute respiratory infections (SARI), carefully check for any abnormal prevalence of severe acute respiratory infections or pneumonia cases, and notify WHO of any suspected or confirmed cases of new coronavirus infection .
- Encourage countries to continue to strengthen the prevention of emergencies in accordance with the International Health Regulations (2005).
- Personal Protection
Medical personnel should do occupational protection when carrying out diagnosis and treatment of unexplained viral pneumonia and other infectious diseases. They should follow the principles of standard protection and strengthen protection, and adopt droplet isolation, air isolation and contact isolation according to their transmission routes.
- (1) General guidelines for personal protective equipment
Medical staff should take corresponding protective measures according to the risk of infection.
- 1. Contact the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, excreta, vomit and contaminated items should wear clean gloves, wash hands after removing gloves.
- 2. When it may be splashed by the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions and other substances, you should wear surgical masks or medical protective masks, goggles or protective masks (protective masks), and wear isolation clothes.
- 3. When performing invasive operations such as tracheal intubation, medical protective masks, medical latex gloves, goggles, protective face shields, and impervious clothing should be worn.
- 4. When protective equipment such as masks, goggles, and isolation clothing are contaminated with blood, body fluids, secretions, etc., they should be replaced in time.
- 5. All disposable personal protective equipment must be carefully discarded after use to avoid reuse. If resources are limited and one-time personal protective equipment is not available, use reusable equipment (such as fabric isolation suits or protective clothing) and properly disinfect after each use. Always perform hand hygiene measures immediately after removing and discarding any personal protective equipment.
(2) Personal protective equipment
The protective equipment used by medical personnel shall meet the relevant national standards. Personal protective equipment should include devices to protect the torso, arms, hands, eyes, nose and mouth.
- 1. First-level protection: Applicable to medical staff engaged in general diagnosis and treatment activities in the pre-examination branch office and outpatient department of infectious diseases. Wear disposable work caps, disposable surgical masks and overalls (white coats), and disposable latex gloves if necessary.
- 2. Secondary protection: It is suitable for medical staff engaged in diagnosis and treatment activities in the observation room of outpatients of infectious diseases department and the patient wards of infectious diseases department. Wear disposable work hats, protective glasses (anti-fog type), medical protective masks (N95), protective clothing or work clothes (white coat) coats, disposable protective clothing and disposable latex gloves, and disposable shoe covers if necessary.
- 3. Three-level protection: It is suitable for the work of patients with infectious disease department sputum suction, respiratory tract sampling, tracheal intubation and tracheotomy, etc., which may cause the patients' respiratory tract secretions, body material spray or splash. Wear disposable work caps, full-face respirators or positive pressure headgear, medical protective masks (N95), protective clothing or work clothes (white coats) coats, disposable protective clothing, disposable latex gloves and / or disposable shoe covers .
(3) Hand hygiene
1. Wash hands and / or use hand disinfectant for sanitary hand disinfection.
- (1) Before contacting the patient.
- (2) Before cleaning and aseptic operation, including before invasive operation.
- (3) After exposure to the patient's body fluid risk, including after contact with the patient's mucous membranes, broken skin or wounds, blood, body fluids, secretions, excreta, wound dressings, etc.
- (4) After contact with the patient.
- (5) After touching the surrounding environment of the patient, including touching the surface of medical-related instruments and utensils around the patient.
2. Wash hands when there are visible contaminations such as blood or other body fluids on the hands, or when they may come into contact with pathogenic microorganisms that are not sensitive to quick-drying hand disinfectants such as C. difficile and enterovirus.
3. When there is no visible contamination of the hands, it is advisable to use hand disinfectant for sanitizing hands.
4. In the following cases, you should wash your hands first, and then disinfect your hands.
- (1) After contact with blood, body fluids and secretions of patients with infectious diseases and articles contaminated by infectious pathogenic microorganisms.
- (2) After directly inspecting, treating, nursing or disposing of contaminated patients' contaminants.
- (3) Hand washing method: strictly follow the "six-step hand washing method" specified in the "Hand Hygiene Specifications for Medical Staff".
- (4) Hand disinfectant: Quick-dry hand disinfectant is preferred, and other hand disinfectants can be used by allergic people; for certain enterovirus infections that are not sensitive to ethanol, other effective hand disinfectants should be selected, such as iodophor Fluid etc.
- (5) Note: wearing gloves can not replace hand hygiene, hand hygiene should be done after removing gloves.
(4) Facial protection
When performing operations that may cause blood, body fluids, secretions or excreta to splash or spray, face protection devices, including surgical masks and eye protection devices (face masks, goggles), should be worn to protect the conjunctiva, nasal mucosa and mouth Mucosa. In the process of providing medical services, when close contact with patients with respiratory symptoms (such as coughing, sneezing), secretions may be ejected, and eye protection should be worn. Note that ordinary glasses cannot be used to prevent liquid from splashing on the mucous membrane of the eye, and therefore cannot be used as eye protection.
(5) Safe injection and anti-needle puncture
When handling needles, scalpels, and other sharps or equipment after the operation, prevent them from being punctured or scratched. The sharps are placed in a sharps box made of hard materials. Occupational exposure to sexually transmitted diseases.