FDA Standard Silicone Cookware Molding Machine
Vulcanizing Rubber Features:
The combined use of rubber can also reduce costs. Although some vulcanizer rubbers have excellent properties, they are expensive. It is completely feasible to use other rubbers or resins in combination without damaging the properties of the original rubber.
- Compatibility: Rubber is different from low-molecular compounds. The theory of polymer mixing is more complicated. The most important factor is the compatibility of the combined system. Generally speaking, the factors that affect the compatibility of rubber are: the polarity of the rubber, the cohesive energy density, the crystallization of the rubber, and the molecular weight of the rubber.
- Dispersibility: The degree of dispersion can be divided into homogeneous dispersion and heterogeneous dispersion. Homogeneous dispersion indicates that the two rubber polymers are monomolecularly dispersed, that is, completely compatible. But in fact, the possibility of homogeneous dispersion is very small, most of them are heterogeneous dispersion, that is, the combined components still maintain a certain phase interface, and the discontinuous phase (island phase) is dispersed in another continuous phase (sea phase). ) In the dispersion.
- Co-vulcanization: In addition to compatibility and dispersibility, another important factor is co-vulcanization. It refers to the selection of the vulcanization system of the combined rubber and the adjustment of the vulcanization speed. Rubber with a slower sulfur rate can reduce the amount of sulfur added and increase the accelerator to match the vulcanization rate of natural rubber.
- The combined use of styrene butadiene rubber and other rubbers: the combined use of styrene butadiene rubber and natural rubber is the most widely used. Adding a small amount of natural rubber can improve the viscosity and process performance of SBR. Increasing the combined use ratio of natural rubber can increase the tensile strength, tear strength and elasticity of the vulcanized rubber, while also improving the wear resistance and aging resistance of natural rubber.
Factors That Impact On Rubber Vulcanizing Machine:
When operating the vulcanizer, be sure to follow the manufacturing rules and be careful not to get burned. Generally, each pot of tires is vulcanized according to the set thermal process time. The process time cannot be changed at will to increase the output, which will only cause defective products.
What the operator should do is to pay attention to the integrity of the capsule before placing the tire embryo, open the stereotype so that the capsule is inflated to be observed, carefully check and apply anti-sticking oil. After placing the tire blank, pay attention to it to prevent deviation, and pay attention to the position of the gland on the center mechanism. When vulcanizing, pay attention to whether the temperature and pressure work according to the set process.
However, the traditional vulcanizer control system to control tire vulcanization not only wastes energy, reduces production efficiency, but also affects tire quality. At the same time, there are the following problems in the control system and control components:
- At present, domestic vulcanizing presses generally use PLC with only digital logic control function. The DO module drives the contactor to control the motor to realize the opening and closing of the vulcanizing press. At the same time, the output unit controls the opening of the integrated electronically controlled air valve group. And close, realize automatic control of vulcanization process. But it cannot collect, process, and record process control data, and does not have the statistical function of process parameters in the production process.
- At present, the control of the external pressure temperature of the domestic vulcanizer generally uses a three-needle recorder with a proportional adjustment function. By adjusting the opening amount of the pneumatic membrane regulating valve, the steam flow into the steam chamber of the vulcanizing machine is controlled to realize the vulcanization process. Pressure temperature control. The steam condensate produced during the vulcanization process is discharged into the main condensate pipeline through the trap of each vulcanizer.
Plate Vulcanizing Machine Parameters:
|Operation table size
|Distance of Tie bar
|Die sinking type
Reference Machine Images: