The hydraulic vulcanizer overcomes the inherent weakness of the mechanical vulcanizer and more satisfies the needs of the radial tire, especially the high-grade radial tire vulcanization process.
- The hydraulic vulcanizer has a compact frame and a uniform force. Each vulcanization chamber is subjected to a clamping force by a separate frame, and the rigid upper and lower beams ensure that the deformation of the frame is small. At the same time, the frame is symmetrical to the centerline of the mold, and this slight deformation does not cause defects in the vulcanized tire.
- The linear motion of the upper part of the hydraulic vulcanizer ensures the repeatability and life of the mold. The guide sleeve of the upper mold movement is not affected by the mold clamping force, so the design adopts a small gap to ensure high repeatability.
- Due to the lack of clamping force, the guide sleeve is made of wear-resistant self-lubricating bushing, which greatly reduces the maintenance workload. Since there is only a linear motion up and down, there is no flipping of the upper mold, which is advantageous for maintaining the accuracy of the active mold and prolonging its service life.
- The hydraulic vulcanizer adopts the C-type central mechanism. The center rod of the capsule is fixed with the chuck of the manipulator, and the heart sleeve is matched to ensure good centering and stability during the setting. The internal pressure medium does not enter the capsule, which saves the medium compared with the A-type vulcanizer. No vacuum system is required.
- The hydraulic vulcanizer adopts a lighter and more flexible tire-loading mechanism, all driven by the cylinder, light in weight, and the CAD design of the tire-trapper structure is light and flexible, and is suitable for the gripping of the 12′′-18′′ rim tire, and the tire center has A positioning sleeve is matched with the center rod of the center mechanism to ensure the concentricity and stability of the setting.
- The hydraulic system uses hydraulic components, the valve block uses integrated blocks, and the use of superimposed valves and threaded widths reduces the size of the hydraulic station. At the same time, the proportional reversing valve is used as the opening and closing mode control element, which simplifies the system, improves reliability and reduces maintenance.
- The electrical control system uses Siemens S7-300 for vulcanization process control, action process control, pressure PE adjustment, and Siemens' TP-27 touch screen, which is convenient for man-machine dialogue, operation monitoring and fault display.
- The hydraulic vulcanizing machine can adapt to nitrogen vulcanization, and the production efficiency is high. Except for the vulcanization process, the auxiliary time is only 46s, and the vulcanization time per pot is only 13min.