1500 Ton Clamp Force Metro Shield Door Rubber Seal Injection Molding Machine
Impacts of Vulcanization Pressure:
When the vulcanizer is working, the size of the vulcanization pressure will affect the material to varying degrees. Excessive or too small pressure can even change the properties of the original material, making it unusable after being vulcanized, so it is vulcanized. The staff must control the vulcanization pressure when the machine is working.
- The vulcanization pressure of the rubber compound is continuously increased during vulcanization, and the tear strength is continuously reduced. According to the conventional vulcanization theory, the cross-linking bonds between the vulcanized rubbers have both polysulfide bonds and single and double sulfur bonds. Because the polysulfide bond has a higher tear strength than the single and disulfide bonds. Therefore, the tear strength of the rubber increases as the polysulfide bond increases, and the tear strength of the rubber decreases as the single and disulfide bonds increase. In the experiment, we can see that as the vulcanization pressure increases, the rubber macromolecular chain distance decreases and the crosslink density increases, which means that the average distance between the rubber macromolecular chains after vulcanization is reduced. The result of this is that the number of single and disulfide bonds increases, the number of single and double sulfur bonds increases, and the reduction of polysulfide bonds causes the tear strength of the vulcanized rubber to continuously decrease.
- Through a series of tests, we can see that the mold vulcanization method and the injection pressure vulcanization method increase the vulcanization pressure with vulcanization, and the 300% modulus and tensile strength of the rubber compound. In the mold vulcanization mode, as the vulcanization pressure increases, the distance between the macromolecular chains gradually decreases, resulting in an increase in the efficiency of vulcanization crosslinking, which leads to an increase in the crosslink density of the rubber compound. This leads to a phenomenon in which the 300% modulus is gradually increased, the tensile strength is gradually increased, and the elongation at break is gradually reduced.
- From this, we can see the effect of vulcanization pressure on the properties of vulcanizate. Not only the pressure will affect the product, but even the results of different vulcanization injection methods are different, so the selection and control of vulcanization pressure is The problems that must be paid attention to during the working process of the vulcanizer.
Vulcanization Accelerator to the Vulcanizer:
In order to ensure the working efficiency of the flat vulcanizing machine, in addition to adjusting the various components of the machine at work, it is also possible to add some foreign materials to improve the efficiency of vulcanization. The substances to be added here are vulcanization accelerators and vulcanization accelerators. It is a substance that accelerates the rate of vulcanization and shortens the vulcanization time and is often used in the vulcanization industry.
- The vulcanization accelerator is an auxiliary agent which can accelerate the vulcanization reaction rate, shorten the vulcanization time, lower the vulcanization temperature, reduce the amount of the vulcanizing agent, and can improve or improve the physical and mechanical properties of the vulcanizate. According to its nature and chemical composition, it can be divided into inorganic accelerators and organic accelerators. The rubber macromolecule reacts with the cross-linking sulfur under heating, and the cross-linking becomes a three-dimensional network structure process. The vulcanized rubber is called vulcanized rubber. Vulcanization is the last step in rubber processing, and can be used to obtain shaped rubber products with practical value. The use of accelerators can greatly shorten the curing time, increase the efficiency of vulcanization, and also improve the utilization of sulfides.
- Adding a vulcanization accelerator should pay attention to a certain amount, and it should be carried out according to different ratios according to different vulcanized substances. The suitable filling factor of the flat vulcanizing machine is between 0.6 and 0.7. According to the actual formula, accurately weigh the amount of various raw materials in the formula, and place the raw rubber, small material, reinforcing agent or filler, liquid softener and sulfur separately. , in order to arrange on the rack; when the flat vulcanizing machine works, pay attention to some matters, such as the power switch and the heating switch, preheat the flat vulcanizing machine, and check whether the wind pressure, water pressure and voltage meet the process requirements, power system Indicates if the record and the record are normal.
- When using a vulcanization accelerator for a flat vulcanizing machine, be sure to pay attention to the amount of addition. Too much will affect the quality of vulcanization and even cause deterioration of the sulfide. If too little, it may not achieve the desired effect, so be sure to follow Related measurement requirements are made.
Machine Technical parameter:
|Operation table size
|Distance of Thermo-plate
|Distance of Tie bar
|Die sinking type
|Max Operating Pressure
|Electric Heating Power
Reference Images Showcase: