OEM Vertical 300 Ton Rubber Stopper Injection Machine Large Production
Detailed Product Description
|Mold Openning Stroke:
Large Production OEM Vertical 300 ton Rubber Stopper Injection Machine
Own Patented "all-in-out" Technology:
- Visible Feeding System:
- Avoid the traditional techniques which cannot know about the situations like temperature/hardness/ Plasticizing before vulcanizing,
- Efficiently get control of the raw material Plasticizing status, can make adjustment in time.
- Excellent Plasticizing Effects:
- Excellent Plasticizing effects, reduce the waste rubber material, avoid blocking the cylinder, save much more raw material when plasticizing.
- Easy to switch the different colors of raw material,easy for cleaning.
- High Temperature Ranges:
- Simple structure, Plasticizing temperature between 90 ℃ and 100 ℃, ensure good Plasticizing effects.
- Good Plasticizing effects can ensure a good injection products.
- Save Raw Rubber Material:
- Can handle with the raw rubber material as hardness as 85°.
- Improve coefficient of utilization of raw material.
- all material in, and all out:
- All-in-out structure, sprueless injection without material loss controlable injecting material temperature
- Excellent for high precision molding parts
Suitable for automotive and electronic rubber parts, high / cold temprature precision rubber parts, especially NBR products.
All-in-out structure, sprueless injection without material loss controlable injecting material temperature.
Excellent for high precision molding part
5-10 times better accuracy than conventional injection machine the measuring precision of 1000cc injection volume is up to ±0.1g
Anti-collision molding system prevent mold damage occurring from misalignment(patented)
Servo-controlled system up to 40% energy saving
Proportional backpressure controlling characteristic
Installation and debugging: Our engineers will teach you about the installation and debugging for free.
Technology training : Our company will offer technology training for your operation.
After-sales service: We will supply the free repairment on this machine for one year, but will supply the maintenance lifetime. ( the service is only for natural damage)
Rubber Stopper Injection Molding Procedure:
- matching: according to the proportions of raw materials, auxiliaries and proportions, the scales should be weighed and matched process.
- Mixing: mixing all kinds of additives such as vulcanizing agent, vulcanizing promoter, colorant and halogenated butyl rubber and filling agent. Under the action of machinery, the adhesive is cut and refined to make a uniform quality compound.
- Preforming: according to the requirements of different vulcanizing equipment and moulds, the mixing rubber is pressed through the open mill or extruder.The process of the calender to be rolled into a semi-finished product.
- Vulcanization: at a certain time, temperature and pressure, the rubber mixture is made of linear chain rubber.Glue molecular chain. The vulcanization process is a process of chemical crosslinking of macromolecular chains of rubber.
- Punching and cutting: that is, trimming the edges and removing the redundant edges of the rubber stoppers by mechanical means so as to achieve the specifications of the product size requirement.
- Cleaning and silicification: remove the scraps from the rubber stopper through the sifter, remove the static electricity, add the bottle stopper into the washing machine, and pour pure water or injection into it.The cleaning, washing, overflow, silicification, drying, sterilization (pure steam), cooling and other links have reached the standard requirements after cleaning, rinsing, overflow, silicification, drying, sterilization (pure steam) and cooling. This procedure is called cleaning silicification program. Because of the direct contact between the rubber plug and the drug, it is very important to control the particles on the surface of the rubber plug. Moreover, the surface of the rubber plug must be silicified in the production and transportation environment, the electrostatic adsorption of the rubber plug, the edge punching and so on. In particular, acid and alkali treatment is carried out in order to release the surface of the rubber plug and the internal material as far as possible, so that the visible and precipitates are minimized - the effect of silicification.
- Inner packaging - often use clean, non static polyethylene packaging film packaging, generally divided into inner and outer layer, and vacuum when necessary. The innermost layer (first level) is completed in the 100 level clean area, and the outer layer (second levels) is completed in the clean area.Pass through the transmission window to the outer packing area. It
- outer packing, carton packing and sealing tape sealing are completed in the 100 thousand level clean area.
Main Technical Parameters:
|Operation table size||mm||550*560||700*700||700*700||850*850||1000*1000||1200*1200|
|Min. Mold Thickness||mm||100||100||100||100||150||150|
|Distance of Thermo-plate||mm||500~600||500~600||500~600||600~700||650~800||650~800|
|Distance of Tie bar||mm||640*310||820*395||820*395||970*500||1140*600||1340*800|
|Die sinking type||2RT-3RT-4RT-Upper Mold-Lower Mold|
|Electric Heating Power||Kw||15.3||24||24||29.75||35||42|