Workshop Space Efficient Vertical Rubber Injection Machine With Side Pull Devices
Comprehensive Features of Rubber Injection Machines:
Rubber injection molding machine, referred to as rubber injection molding machine; is a technology for the production of rubber molded products. Mainly used in the production of rubber molded products, such as electrical insulation parts, shock pads, seals, soles and industrial rain boots. At present, it has been widely used at home and abroad.
The basic structure of the rubber injection machine:
- Injection device.
- Clamping device.
- Heating and cooling device.
- Hydraulic transmission system.
- Electrical control system.
The main features of the rubber injection machine:
- Simplify the process, which can realize high temperature and rapid vulcanization of rubber products and shorten the production cycle;
- The product size is accurate, physical and mechanical properties are uniform, high quality, especially suitable for the formation of thick-walled products;
- The high rate of genuine, less raw edges;
- Simple operation, reduced labor intensity, high degree of mechanization and automation;
The mechanism of the injection machine and its mold is relatively complicated, the investment is large, the maintenance and maintenance level is relatively high, and it is mostly used for the production of large-volume molded products;
At present, there are many types of injection machines in the world, which are divided into plunger type and screw type according to the plasticizing method of the rubber compound; hydraulic type and mechanical type according to the type of machine transmission; according to the type of the mold clamping device, there are straight Press type, hydraulic mechanical type and secondary action type; according to the configuration of the machine parts, there are bedroom, vertical, angle, multi-mode injection machine and so on.
Main Problems For Rubber Injection Technology:
The more common problems of rubber injection machine technology are mainly reflected in several aspects:
- First, most of the system pressure of 21/22MPa is used. The model with a nominal capacity of 300 tons can only provide clamping force of 2600KN, and the clamping force is insufficient. The corresponding pumps and valves are cheaper in Japan or Brands such as Taiwan are prone to oil leakage and damage, and their service life is not long. Hydraulic valves and the like also use split valves and tubes, which are prone to failure and difficult to maintain. Second, the fuselage structure design is unreasonable, the mold opening space is insufficient, the mold must be removed before the mold can be opened externally; the design of the guide column is unreasonable, the lock nut is easy to loose, and the hot plate is unbalanced, which easily causes the flash and "Big pie" and so on. The three rubber injection machine is a backward advanced injection unit. Each mold needs to shoot about 20~30g of rubber, and the temperature of the plasticizing cylinder is low. Cleaning and replacing the rubber is very complicated and needs to be disassembled. In actual use, the most deadly weakness of many machines is instability, and various problems often occur, affecting customer use and production. The injection molding machine works similarly to the syringe for injection. It uses the thrust of the screw (or plunger) to inject the plasticized molten state (ie, the viscous flow state) into the closed cavity. The process of obtaining the product after curing and setting. The injection molding machine is a cyclic process, and each cycle mainly includes: quantitative feeding - melt plasticizing - pressure injection - filling mold cooling - mold extraction. After removing the plastic part, the mold is closed again for the next cycle.
- Rubber injection machine In terms of the characteristics of rubber itself, injection molding has become the mainstream way of molding rubber products with its unique advantages. The injection process is to increase the temperature of the rubber to the state of its fluidity by the heating of the plasticizing cylinder and the stirring and shearing of the plasticizing screw, and then inject the rubber in this state through a higher injection pressure. In the mold cavity of the mold clamping (vacuum), pressurization and heating are performed to vulcanize the rubber. Throughout the process, time, pressure and temperature determine the efficiency and quality of production. Domestic lack of professional rubber mold manufacturers, most of them are professional plastic molds, do some rubber molds, lack of understanding and research on rubber molds, lack of innovation. There has always been a concept in China that rubber molds are simple, easy, and low in price. In fact, it is this misconception that has spurred the development and growth of domestic rubber injection molding processes. In addition, the lack of professional injection molding process talents, as well as product factories. At present, the rubber injection machine is seriously lacking in the relevant research personnel of the domestic product factory. From a foreign-funded enterprise with a monthly salary of 12,000 yuan, the process engineer can find the clue. In foreign countries, the craftsman of the product factory can make clear requirements for the machine and the mold, and adjust and modify the process according to the machine capacity and the mold. However, the domestic technicians with this ability are in short supply, and most of the craftsmen only know The three factors of temperature, pressure and time are fixed, but the research and deep understanding of the injection molding process are not enough.
Our specification list:
|E-1.PLC Programmble Controller||Japan Mitsubishi|
|E-2.Touch Screen (Human Machine Interface)||Taiwan Panelmaster|
|E-3. Temperature .Controller||Japan OMRON|
|E-4. Operation Switch||Schneider|
|E-5. Magnetic Switch (Motor, Heater)||Schneider|
|E-6. Touch Contactor/ Micro Circuit Breaker||Japan Fuji|
|E-7 solid state relay(SSR)||Taiwan Tian Hao|
Machine Main Parameter:
|Min Mold thickness||mm||100||100||100||100|
|Distance of Thermo-plate||mm||500-600||500-600||500-600||600-700|
|Distance of Tie bar||mm||640*310||820*395||820*39||970*500|
|Die sinking type||2RT-3RT-4RT-Track|
|Max Operating Pressure||Mpa||20||20||20||20|
|Electric Heating Power||KW||15.3||24||24||29.75|