Tell about why the vulcanizer should strengthen the shock absorption measures and the selection of sealing materials:
First, the vulcanizing machine should strengthen the shock absorption measures if it wants to operate normally in production. There are two kinds of measures to strengthen the shock absorption:
- Thickening the pad on the workbench: add a certain thickness of the pad between the vulcanizer table and the lower die to move the working stroke of the moving beam up, thereby reducing the volume of the upper cavity of the working cylinder when the load is suddenly lost. The stored elastic energy of the liquid is reduced.
- Add a movable spacer to the vulcanizer. A movable spacer is added between the piston of the vulcanizer cylinder and the moving beam, so that the volume of the upper chamber of the working cylinder is reduced when the material is broken, and the stored elastic energy is also reduced accordingly.
Second, the three sealing materials commonly used in vulcanizers are polyurethane rubber, oil resistant rubber and polytetrafluoroethylene.
- Polyurethane rubber is a new type of rubber material widely used in various hydraulic cylinders. It has excellent physical properties and chemical stability, and has good strength, elasticity and oil resistance, and also has wear resistance. Can withstand high pressure.
- oil-resistant rubber and cloth rubber: much more with nitrile rubber, has good elasticity
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (plastic): It is characterized by high heat resistance and good corrosion resistance.