As the downward pressure on my country's economy increases, the rubber products industry has been affected to a certain extent, and the entire industry is still in the transitional period of transformation and upgrading, continuing a low-speed and stable growth trend. In this context, rubber product manufacturers need to improve their overall competitiveness and continue to be specialized and strong.
In recent years, the status of the rubber products industry has not been optimistic, and the production and operation situation faced by enterprises is still severe. However, it is not without chance. my country is constantly increasing its investment in railways, energy, and infrastructure, and there is still plenty of room for growth in the rubber products industry.
- Generally speaking, under the new normal of the economy, the uncertain factors facing rubber products are increasing. In the future, it will be cut from many aspects to really improve its comprehensive competitiveness and make efforts to become more specialized and stronger. Specifically, rubber products companies must first strengthen brand cultivation, establish brand awareness, continue to strengthen the research and development of independent products, and promote common technological progress in the industry. At the same time, focus on talent training, formulate talent training plans, and continuously introduce high-end talents and compound talents.
- Secondly, strengthen industry self-discipline, standardize industry behavior, promote the construction of a standardized system, and avoid vicious competition. At this point, modern information technology can be used to establish an information system to promote the orderly and healthy development of the industry.
- Third, the production is developing in the direction of specialization and characteristic. my country's rubber products companies mostly focus on short-term benefits, ignore their own characteristics and strengths, and fail to highlight their competitive advantages, which is detrimental to long-term development. Therefore, while pursuing short-term economic benefits, we must promote professional and characteristic production to achieve long-term development.
- Fourth, strengthen technological innovation and industrial chain integration, and improve the construction of technological innovation platforms. Technological innovation is the foundation for any industry to survive, and the rubber products industry is no exception. Only by strengthening the integration of technological innovation and industrial chain, promoting basic research and application of results, and improving the construction of technological innovation platform, can we promote the better development of the rubber products industry.
- Fifth, promote the development of green rubber materials and circular economy. Environmental protection is an inevitable topic at present. Therefore, rubber product companies need to increase research and development of green materials, develop materials and processes that can reduce energy consumption, save resources and reduce environmental pollution, and promote the development of ecological models and circular economy.
- Sixth, speed up the construction of informatization and realize information sharing. In the era of Internet information, traditional sales methods are facing challenges. Rubber products companies must make corresponding adjustments and optimizations, accelerate informatization, obtain more domestic and foreign related information, and realize industry information sharing.
- Finally, unify energy consumption standards and actively respond to energy conservation and emission reduction. Energy saving and emission reduction are the current social development trend and the basic requirement for the survival and development of the rubber products industry. Active response to energy conservation and emission reduction can ensure the healthy and sustainable development of the industry.