Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Clamp Force:||100 Ton||Upper Platen Size:||380*400mm|
|Lower Platen Size:||400*460mm||Plunger Stroke:||200mm|
|Heating Plates Distance:||200mm||Motor Capacity:||7.5*2 HP(5.5KW*2)|
|Size:||2500*2150*2080mm||Max. Operating Pressure:||20MPa|
rubber compression machine,
rubber compression molding machine
Two Working Oil Pump 100 Ton 4 RT Vacuum Compression Silicone Rubber Moulding Machine
Vacuum forming is a thermoplastic plastic plate, sheet is fixed on the mould, with radiation heater heated to softening temperature, and then the die with the plate by using a vacuum pump (sheet material) between the air pump to make the plate (sheet material) parison according to mould contour forming, cooling stereotypes after products use compressed air to blow out of the mould and demoulding.
Vulcanizer Installation & Testing:
1. Installation of vulcanizer: The main machine is installed by secondary grouting method and fixed horizontally on the concrete foundation with anchor bolts. After the oil station is placed at the appropriate position on the right side of the main unit and connected to the main oil, fix it with expansion bolts. If the operating surface is high, the settlement pit type, or the construction work platform, or a combination of the two may be selected according to the respective conditions during installation.
2. Due to the large size of the machine structure and heavy weight, it is transported after disassembly and disassembly before leaving the factory. The installation of the equipment has certain technical requirements, and generally should be attended by professionals.
3. Empty load test of vulcanizing machine: The empty load test should be carried out after the installation and commissioning, and the concrete is finally set. Before the empty load test, the hot plates of each layer shall be mounted with aluminum module plates, or padded with equal-area pads of sufficient area, and the thickness of the blocks shall not be lower than the standard thickness of the template.
4. After setting the working pressure of each oil pump, the relief valve is opened. Press the high pressure oil pump preload/start button, and rotate the corresponding relief valve handle clockwise to increase the pressure gradually. When the pressure rises to 18Mpa¬20Mpa¬, the high pressure oil pump is set to the pressure, and the handle is locked by the nut.
5. The pressure of the high pressure oil pump can be adjusted to 15Mpa 20Mpa, the data is for reference only, the specific pressure is user-defined. The working pressure of each oil pump is set.
What are the main factors affecting the vulcanization process:
1. Vulcanization temperature: If the temperature is 10 °C higher, the vulcanization time of the vulcanizing press is shortened by about half. Since the rubber is a poor thermal conductor, the vulcanization process of the product differs due to the difference in temperature of each part. In order to ensure a relatively uniform degree of vulcanization, thick rubber products generally adopt a gradual heating, low temperature and long-term vulcanization.
2, vulcanization time: This is an important part of the vulcanization process. The time is too short, the degree of vulcanization is insufficient (also known as sulfur). The time is too long, the degree of vulcanization is too high (commonly known as sulfur). The vulcanizing machine only has a suitable degree of vulcanization ( Commonly known as vulcanization), to ensure the best overall performance.
3. Sulfur dosage: The larger the dosage, the faster the vulcanization rate, the higher the degree of vulcanization that can be achieved by the vulcanizing press. The solubility of sulfur in rubber is limited, and the excessive sulfur will be precipitated from the surface of the rubber compound. Sulfur". In order to reduce the phenomenon of sulfur spraying, it is required to add sulfur at the lowest possible temperature, or at least below the melting point of sulfur. According to the requirements of rubber products, the amount of sulfur in soft rubber is generally not more than 3 %, the amount in the semi-hard rubber is generally about 20%, and the amount in the hard rubber vulcanization condition can be as high as 40% or more.
Main Technical Parameters:
|Upper Platen Size||mm||380*400|
|Lower Platen Size||mm||400*460|
|Distance of Thermo-plate||mm||200|
|Distance of Tie bar||mm||490*230|
|Die sinking type||2RT-3RT-4RT-Track|
|Max Operating Pressure||Mpa||20|
|Electric Heating Power||Kw||7.2*2|
|Vacuum Pump Power||Kw||3|
Other Vacuum Compression Machine Parameters:
|Upper Platen Size||mm||510*510||600*600||680*680||800*800||950*950|
|Lower Platen Size||mm||550*560||650*600||700*800||850*850||1000*1000|
Distance of Thermo
|Distance of Tie bar||mm||640*310||745*310||785*380||940*450||1105*475|
|Die sinking type||2RT-3RT-4RT-Track|
Machine Application Images:
Contact Person: info