Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Clamp Force:||300 Ton||Upper Plate Size:||680x680mm|
|Lower Plate Size:||700x800mm||Heating Plate Size:||300mm|
|Plunger Stroke:||300mm||Tie Bar Distance:||785*380mm|
|Mold Openning Stroke:||2RT/3RT/4RT||Max Operating Pressure:||20MPa|
|Motor Capacity:||10HP*2(7.5KW*2)||Heater Capacity:||24KW*2|
|Vacuum Pump Capacity:||3KW*2||Total Capacity:||69KW|
|Gross Weight:||15.45Ton||Machine Dimensions:||3360*2970*2850mm|
rubber compression machine,
rubber compression molding machine
Medical Rubber Stopper Making Machine 3000KN Vacuum Absorb Molding Machine SIEMENS PLC
Operating Principles Of Rubber Injection Machines:
First, boot preparation
1. Check and tighten all the loose firmware that is easy to loosen, whether there is oil leakage and cooling water circulation and fuel tank oil level.
2. Lubricate the lubrication points according to the lubrication chart.
3. Carefully check whether the parts are properly arranged and there are no foreign objects in the work area.
Second, commissioning and running
1. Check if the temperature reaches the set value, press the motor start button to start the motor, and run for no more than 3 minutes after no-load operation. If there is a slight bubble in the working liquid surface, check and tighten the oil pump inlet pipe in time to prevent it. Air enters and damages the oil pump.
2. Under the working condition of the oil pump motor, no debris can be placed between the moving template and the fixed template to avoid damage to the machine and the mold by mistake.
3. When the nozzle is plugged, it should be removed for cleaning. Do not use the method of increasing the injection pressure to clean the plug.
Third, shut down
1. Stop, first stop the motor and finally turn off the power.
2. Hang a warning sign on the faulty device.
Fourth, maintenance (maintenance)
1. Clean the machine tool every shift, free from dust, oil, rust and debris.
2. Every shift often checks the heating of the motor, generally not exceeding 65c.
3. Strict care should be taken to avoid mixing moisture and impurities into the oil.
4. The hydraulic oil is replaced once every year and a half, but it is adjusted according to the actual situation. Check the oil level gauge every day and press the oil to replenish the oil.
5. Check every electrical contact, joint, etc. for any fall/burn/damage.
6. Check the abnormality of the stroke switch/valve/lubrication system/motor/oil pump/oil filter/oil line connector every month.
Main Features of Rubber Injection Molding Machine:
1. Simplify the process, which can achieve high temperature and rapid vulcanization of rubber products and shorten the production cycle;
2. The product is accurate in size, uniform in physical and mechanical properties, and high in quality, and is particularly suitable for forming vulcanization of thick-walled products;
3. Easy operation, reduced labor intensity, high degree of mechanization and automation;
4. The mechanism of the injection machine and its mold is relatively complicated, the investment is large, the maintenance and maintenance level is relatively high, and it is mostly used for the production of large-volume molded products;
At present, there are many types of injection machines in the world, which are divided into plunger type and screw type according to the plasticizing method of the rubber compound; hydraulic type and mechanical type according to the type of machine transmission; and the type according to the mold clamping device, there are straight Press type, hydraulic mechanical type and secondary action type; according to the configuration of the machine parts, there are bedroom, vertical, angle, multi-mode injection machine, etc.;
Main Parameters for Other Machines:
|Upper Platen Size||mm||510*510||600*600||680*680||800*800||950*950|
|Lower Platen Size||mm||550*560||650*600||700*800||850*850||1000*1000|
Distance of Thermo
|Distance of Tie bar||mm||640*310||745*310||785*380||940*450||1105*475|
|Die sinking type||2RT-3RT-4RT-Track|
Contact Person: info