Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Clamp Force:||100 Ton||Injection Volume:||1000cc|
|Injection Pressure:||1800kgf/cm²||Plates Size:||400*400mm|
|Min Mold Thichness:||50mm||Plunger Stroke:||350mm|
|Heating Plates Distance:||400-500mm||Tie Bar Distance:||515*230mm|
rubber injection moulding machine,
hydraulic rubber moulding machine
100 Ton First In First Out Silicone Injection Machine Vertical Injection Machine
Silicone Injection Machine Applications:
Injection Machine Operation Points
Developing good rubber injection machine operating habits is good for improving machine life and production safety.
1. Before booting:
(1) Check if there is water or oil in the electrical control box. If the appliance is damp, do not turn it on. The electrical parts should be blown dry by the maintenance personnel before turning them on.
(2) Check if the power supply voltage is consistent, generally should not exceed ±15%.
(3) Check the emergency stop switch, and whether the front and rear safety door switches are normal. Verify that the motor and oil pump are rotating in the same direction.
(4) Check whether the cooling pipes are unblocked, and pass cooling water to the cooling water jacket at the oil cooler and the end of the barrel.
(5) Check if there is any lubricating oil (fat) in each active part and add enough lubricant.
(6) Turn on the electric heating and warm the various sections of the barrel. When the temperature of each section meets the requirements, it is kept for a further period of time to stabilize the machine temperature. The holding time varies according to the requirements of different equipment and metal materials.
(7) Add enough metal to the hopper. Some materials are preferably dried first, depending on the requirements for the injection of different metals.
(8) Cover the heat shield on the barrel to save energy and extend the life of the electric heating coil and the current contactor.
2. During operation:
(1) Don't arbitrarily cancel the role of the security door for the convenience of coveting.
(2) Pay attention to the temperature of the pressure oil. The oil temperature should not exceed the specified range. The ideal working temperature of hydraulic oil should be maintained between 45~50 °C, generally in the range of 35~60 °C.
(3) Pay attention to adjusting each travel limit switch to avoid the impact of the machine during the action.
3. At the end of the work:
(1) Before stopping the machine, the metal in the barrel should be cleaned to prevent oxidation of the residual material or long-term thermal decomposition.
(2) The mold should be opened to keep the toggle mechanism locked for a long time.
(3) The workshop must be equipped with lifting equipment. Care should be taken when installing and removing bulky parts such as molds to ensure production safety.
Main Technical Parameters:
|Min Mold thickness||mm||100||100||100||100|
|Distance of Thermo-plate||mm||500-600||500-600||500-600||600-700|
|Distance of Tie bar||mm||640*310||820*395||820*390||970*500|
|Die sinking type||2RT-3RT-4RT-Track|
|Max Operating Pressure||Mpa||20||20||20||20|
|Electric Heating Power||KW||15.3||24||24||29.75|
Contact Person: info