Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Clamp Force:||200 Ton||Plate Size:||550x560mm|
|Operating Pressure:||20 Mpa||Heating Plate Distance:||250-350mm|
|Plunger Stroke:||250mm||Machine Size:||2930*2350*2050mm|
rubber vulcanizing equipment,
rubber vulcanization molding machine
rubber press machine for EPDM material, 200 ton rubber stopper molding vulcanizing machine
How to maintain machine?
1. The storage environment of the vulcanizer should be kept dry and well ventilated so as to avoid the humidity of the electrical circuit;
2. Do not use vulcanizing machines outdoors in rainy days to prevent water from entering the electric control box and heating plate;
3. if the working environment is humid, more water, when disassembling the handling vulcanizing machine, should be used in the ground to lift the goods, do not let the vulcanizer directly contact with water;
4. If in use, due to improper operation led to the heating plate water, should first contact the manufacturer for maintenance. If you need emergency repair, you can open the heating plate cover, first pour out the water, and then set the electric control box for manual operation, heated to 100 °C, maintain a constant temperature for half an hour, the line drying, in Belt glued in manual state. At the same time, the manufacturer should be promptly contacted for the complete replacement of the circuit.
5. If the vulcanizing machine does not need to be used for a long time, the heating plate should be heated every two weeks (the temperature is set at 100°C) and the temperature should be maintained for about half an hour.
6. After the end of each use, the water in the water pressure plate should be kept clean, especially in winter, if the water can not be put clean, it will lead to premature aging of the rubber plate of the water pressure plate, and the service life of the water pressure plate will be reduced;
The correct method of draining water is that the vulcanizer is not removed before the vulcanization heat is removed. If water is discharged after the machine is disassembled, water in the water pressure plate may not be completely discharged.
|Upper Platen Size||mm||680*680||800*800||950*950|
|Lower Platen Size||mm||700*800||850*850||1000*1000|
|Distance of Thermo-plate||mm||300||350||350|
|Distance of Tie bar||mm||785*380||940*450||1105*475|
|Die sinking type||2RT-3RT-4RT-Track|
|Max Operating Pressure||Mpa||20||20||20|
|Electric Heating Power||Kw||24*2||26.4*2||36|
|Vacuum Pump Power||Kw||3*2||3*2||4|
Contact Person: info