Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine Name:||JC-400HF||Certificates:||CE SGS ISO|
|Motor Quantity:||Two Motor||Gross Weight:||14 Ton|
|Machine Dimensions:||3460*2688*2255mm||Total Capacity:||42kw|
tyre moulding machine,
tyre curing press machine
400 Ton Double Press Four Molds Hign Production Car Brake Pads Making Machine
Machine production capacity comparison:
How our machine install 4 molds?
Finished brake pads:
1. Wear protective equipment when handling, and do not use wet gloves.
2. Preheat the plate before vulcanization, check for any impurities between the plate layers, and whether other parts are normal. -
3. Pressure gauges, thermometers should be sensitive and effective, according to safety and process conditions, strict control of steam pressure, oil pressure and vulcanization temperature.
4. When loading the vulcanization mold, the hand should not reach into the flat plate to prevent hot hands and crushing. If problems are found, stop the problem. The mold used should be placed in a stable position to prevent falling and bruising.
5. After the operation is completed, cut off the power supply, close the water and air valve, and put the mold back to the designated place.
Contact Person: info