Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Clamp Force:||200 Ton||Lower Platen Size:||550*560mm|
|Plunger Stroke:||250mm||Heating Plates Distance:||250-350mm|
|Motor Capacity:||10*2 HP(7.5KW*2)||Size:||2500*2080*1950mm|
|Max. Operating Pressure:||20MPa||Mold Openning Stroke:||2RT/ 3RT 4RT Available|
rubber compression machine,
rubber compression molding machine
Dwonward 2000 KN Pressure Plate Vulcanizing Machine For Silicone Parts Molding
What are the main factors affecting the vulcanization process:
1. Vulcanization temperature: If the temperature is 10 °C higher, the vulcanization time of the vulcanizing press is shortened by about half. Since the rubber is a poor thermal conductor, the vulcanization process of the product differs due to the difference in temperature of each part. In order to ensure a relatively uniform degree of vulcanization, thick rubber products generally adopt a gradual heating, low temperature and long-term vulcanization.
2, vulcanization time: This is an important part of the vulcanization process. The time is too short, the degree of vulcanization is insufficient (also known as sulfur). The time is too long, the degree of vulcanization is too high (commonly known as sulfur). The vulcanizing machine only has a suitable degree of vulcanization ( Commonly known as vulcanization), to ensure the best overall performance.
3. Sulfur dosage: The larger the dosage, the faster the vulcanization rate, the higher the degree of vulcanization that can be achieved by the vulcanizing press. The solubility of sulfur in rubber is limited, and the excessive sulfur will be precipitated from the surface of the rubber compound. Sulfur". In order to reduce the phenomenon of sulfur spraying, it is required to add sulfur at the lowest possible temperature, or at least below the melting point of sulfur. According to the requirements of rubber products, the amount of sulfur in soft rubber is generally not more than 3 %, the amount in the semi-hard rubber is generally about 20%, and the amount in the hard rubber vulcanization condition can be as high as 40% or more.
Vacuum forming features:
(1) Saving raw and auxiliary materials, light weight, convenient transportation, good sealing performance, and meeting the requirements of environmentally friendly green packaging;
(2) It can pack any special-shaped products, and no additional buffer material is required for packing;
(3) The packaged product is transparent, beautiful in appearance and easy to sell;
(4) The packaged products are suitable for mechanization and automatic packaging, which is convenient for modern management, saving manpower and improving efficiency.
Vacuum Compression Machine Parameters:
|Upper Platen Size||mm||510*510||600*600||680*680||800*800||950*950|
|Lower Platen Size||mm||550*560||650*600||700*800||850*850||1000*1000|
Distance of Thermo
|Distance of Tie bar||mm||640*310||745*310||785*380||940*450||1105*475|
|Die sinking type||2RT-3RT-4RT-Track|
Machine Application Images:
Contact Person: info